The CDC healthcare-associated infection (HAI) prevalence survey provides an updated national estimate of the overall problem of HAIs in U.S. hospitals. Based on a large sample of U.S. acute care hospitals, the survey found that on any given day, about 1 in 25 hospital patients has at least one healthcare-associated infection. There were an estimated 722,000 HAIs in U.S acute care hospitals in 2011. About 75,000 hospital patients with HAIs died during their hospitalizations. More than half of all HAIs occurred outside of the intensive care unit.
While many threats have been somewhat effectively managed, with declining infection rates, others such as C. Diff have continued to grow. This threat is where we strive to be effective. In a recent study completed with Sanford Hospitals, our product showed phenomenal efficacy when used in a hospital setting. We are looking forward to releasing that study after its published this spring/summer.
At Invisimed, we ensure that everything possible has been done to eliminate the harmful pathogens that plague your facility. While safety is always the top priority, we are well aware that financial concerns strongly impact decision making in hospitals. Thats why our clients only pay for the services they are getting, when they are getting them.
• There is absolutely ZERO initial investment.
• Invisimed provides the technicians, equipment and materials needed for the treatments and testing.
• We pretest all the areas we are working in.
• Treat your facility with state of the art materials and equipment.
• Post test all of the areas worked in.
• Provide test results to your designated staff.
• Invisimed staff works together with your staff to complete the treatment and testing on your timeline.
• Flexible application time and crew size for the treatment.
• Constant oversight and accountability.
• Your initial investment – $60,000 to $150.000
• Training your staff to run the equipment you just purchased.
• Number of staff requiring training = 5-7
• Number of staff shifts per day = 3
• Number of program directors = 1
• Number of shift supervisors = 3
• Rotating days off and rotating shifts.
• Replacing people that leave.
• General maintenance.
• The THREE most important things that they don’t provide are testing, reporting and surfactant life. When their equipment turns off, its off.
• Your investment: labor costs of $350,000 to $400,000, equipment costs of $100,000, plus equipment maintenance $10,000.
• Annual expenses approximately $500,000
• No oversight and no accountability from the manufacturer.
See How Invisimed Can Help
Schedule an audit to see for yourself how Invisimed can lower your rates of infectious disease and improve your bottomline.